Apply Now
RSS Feed Print
Nonna's wake
Internal Administrator
Posted: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 5:40 PM

Originally posted by: ilovenonna

Today is her wake. I guess this is it. My last chance. I hate these things. I would love to get a few moments alone with her. That wont happen. There are to many people. I will end up doing more of the consoling then people consoling me. They will come to us in tears, where as I have already cried enough. Not that I wont cry. I am sure I will.

I am wear black of course. A black dress. I don't wear a lot of dresses. I am also wearing the necklace she gave me when I was born. The earrings as well. They are Italian gold, and probably the only thing she has ever given me of monetary value.
Anonymous
Originally posted by: rainbowheart

Stef,
You are in my thoughts and prayers....I love ya....
Anonymous
Originally posted by: Tish

You'll get through it. Maybe it won't be as bad as you think. Life is so unpredictable. Don't woory so much about the others. You will feel so relieved later. Take of yourself.
Anonymous
Originally posted by: Peachymj

Sweetie, she came you something more precious than money could ever buy. Her unconditional love. Look up to heaven and give her a big ole smilw.
Anonymous
Originally posted by: juz me...M4

Stef,

I haven't been on this site in such a long time but there are people you remember. I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your nona. You were so good to her. Please accept my condolences--------Marlene

× Close Menu