Apply Now
RSS Feed Print
Bidet Toilet Seat
Anonymous
Posted: Thursday, January 5, 2012 11:05 PM
Originally posted by: saraspeak

[QUOTE]Originally posted by dbminmo:

... a bidet toilet seat I found on the market/internet. It was a breeze to install. It almost completely takes care of her hygiene needs without the need for assisted cleaning/wiping, is remote control,fully adj water temp. pressure and heated seat, and elliminates most all odor. Albeit expensive. It was so worth it and helps Mom maintain dignity as she is quite self conscious...
Dan

Dan, just how expensive was it?
Sally
Anonymous
Originally posted by: dabodu

How does this thing if remote controlled from outside the bathroom door know when the persons butt is clean? Confused
Anonymous
Originally posted by: Felicia

Good Question Dabodu! Anyone have experience with this?

Felicia
Anonymous
Originally posted by: uzan

Hi Peace,

Check this link to the bidet website: www.bidet-plastom.com

Is is funny? To my mind it's better than whiping.
Internal Administrator

Originally posted by: dbminmo

My mom was diagnosed with Alz 4 years ago and I moved her in with me shortly thereafter. She just turned 91. My family fought with me about taking care of her instead of institutionalization.It was the right choice for me and I hope her.

Anywho, something that has made my life and hers so much easier is a bidet toilet seat I found on the market/internet. It was a breeze to install. It almost completely takes care of her hygiene needs without the need for assisted cleaning/wiping, is remote control,fully adj water temp. pressure and heated seat, and elliminates most all odor. Albeit expensive. It was so worth it and helps Mom maintain dignity as she is quite self conscious.

Another tidbit that has helped is playing DVD's of "I love lucy" and "Carol Burnett" shows. Wonderful comedy from her time that always brings a laugh and change in mood.

Dan
Anonymous
Originally posted by: Peace in a storm

What is this tolliet seat thing? Does it look funny? Can anybody use it? Is it detachable?
Anonymous
Originally posted by: SAM222

Thanks so much for this great idea. My Mother is coming to live with me and I am looking for some good ideas to make things easier and also allow for her modesty. This should be written up in large red letters. I cannot thank you enough.
Anonymous
Originally posted by: Felicia

Thanks for posting...I had thought of a Bidet but didn't know if it would work...I've never used one. I will definitely look into this.

Felicia

× Close Menu