Apply Now
RSS Feed Print
what do i do with them?
Internal Administrator
Posted: Friday, January 6, 2012 8:31 AM

Originally posted by: groundhog day

hi all,

i was reading the post about everything smelling of urine and just thought i would ask a question about something.

what i was wondering is what do i do with the used pads?
if i put them in the bin they smell the house out, if i put them outside the door in the other bin, the dog gets a wiff of them and pulls them apart.

i tried using the scented bags that u can buy from the supermarket, but they are only for kiddies nappies and so they are not much use.
mum uses about 3 large pads a day.
it would be great if i could get some larger scennted bags

help!
Anonymous
Originally posted by: candy S

Save your plastic grocery bags from the store and double wrap the soiled diapers and pads with a couple of bags. I have been doing this for years for my neighbor and my mother. With my neighbor I use tall kitchen bags and put them into a regular garbage bag kept outside in a garbage can.
Good luck
Anonymous
Originally posted by: ZOEY M

Groundhog Day- I 2nd that....at grocery store, they say PAPER OR PLASTIC....get plastic...I usually accumulate so many they are stuffed in the drawer...then spray 1 second with Fabreeze and tie up quick.....and put in trash can with lid....heavy duty plastic if poss....hope this helps...don't have to do yet, but Im sure someday I will, boy I get lots of info from this forum...take care friend......................ZOEY
Anonymous
Originally posted by: Van

Who remembers the SARAN WRAP commercial with the steak wrapped in SARAN WRAP and the lion just ignored it? The generic wrapped steak was mauled! I have an in-home childcare business, and the NASTY diapers get wrapped like a pound of ground beef...in SARAN WRAP!!! You can't smell a thing! If you are going to use it often, I suggest a dispenser that has a heated wire that cuts it for you. THAT is nice. Good luck!!!!
Anonymous
Originally posted by: San

my husband uses his clothes often and the smell
seemed like it would stay in his clothes and shoes ,we were having little puppies at the time and the vet.told us that listerine would
keep the smell down and to wash the blankets in this and it worked so I thougt wouldn't hurt to try my husbands clothes it worked and like candles I put a glass or bowl around under the coffetables etc. and its a long lasting deo. I started putting listerine in my mop water it sure makes the difference I go to dollar tree or general dollar store and buy in bulk.

× Close Menu