Apply Now
RSS Feed Print
To Sky and your Dad Ed
Anonymous
Posted: Saturday, January 7, 2012 8:18 AM
Originally posted by: Katerin

quote:
Originally posted by "Mum":
Heard from Skybird the other day, and she is well as far as I can determine from her email. Smiler

Oh good Patricia. Please tell her we were asking about her and send our love.oxox Katerin
Internal Administrator

Sky,
I have been in and out of the forum lately and haven't seen you on here. TB said you had computer problems. I wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten you or your sweet Ed and hope all is good.I hope your school year is going well and you can come back and let us know how things are going. oxoxox Katerin
Anonymous
Originally posted by: SkyBird

How special I feel.! Thank you for thinking of me. Yes, I am having major computer problems......hopefully before too long I can take care of the problem. Things are actually going fairly well for my dad and me. He is still at the ALF and had adjusted well. ( Even has a girlfriend) His mental decline has leveled off.......it was just enough to help him be more content at the lodge.....We are able to take him out to eat at least once a week....and he deosn't seem tortured for now. School year is hectic but going well. I am expecting a new grandchild....so life goes on. Thank you again for thinking of me and asking about me. I appreciate all the prayers. You too have been in my thoughts. I will try to get back some, but till a new computer happens that might not be too often.
Love
Sky
Anonymous

Blessings this beautiful morning sweet Skybird and your Daddy. Hoping you can visit us soon. Love K
Anonymous
Originally posted by: Twice Blessed

I don't believe she has posted since the early part of this past July.
Anonymous
Originally posted by: SLP-AK

I hope all is going well with her. I wonder if Ann has had any contact with her. I think Ann was one of the people who went on the "retreat" with Sky and the others--I miss Lucy too...
Charlotte
Anonymous
Originally posted by: "Mum"

Heard from Skybird the other day, and she is well as far as I can determine from her email. Smiler
Anonymous

Katerin, isn't it funny how that has happened? Smiler
Anonymous

I thought she was such a nice and real person. I hope she gets back to us.
Anonymous

Me too Katerin, I really liked her. Smiler
Anonymous

There are some amazing people here and it's amzing what bonds can take place even when most of us never meet. It means a lot to me and it did the first day I logged on.
Anonymous

Thank you Katerin, Skybird is often in my thoughts and she is not forgotten by a lot of us. If you look in dear Sky, let us know how things are. Smiler
Anonymous

Yes, Charlotte. So many have gone since those days.

× Close Menu