Apply Now
RSS Feed Print
LOL
Internal Administrator
Posted: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 5:19 PM

Originally posted by: Butchie

Why is it that every time I set down for a quick mental regeneration it's always the time for her to start 100 questions. 
Lol
Anonymous
Originally posted by: lurk

("Whatever the answer is what I do."

I haven't reconciled to that yet. With us, he wants to stay up much, much later, and I allow it, but I doze and eventually get impatient. I also get the conversation during the most important part of the TV show and the many questions. Very familiar.
Anonymous
Originally posted by: arteche

MY DH,watches our last tv show of the night and desides to go to bed 15 min before it's over and start asking, should I put the dog in now,(crate), what should I give her(2 sqauare cookies and a slice of bacon). "Should I turn the outside lights out, did I kiss you goodnight" sometimes I want to scream "GO TO BED ALREADY Red Face
Anonymous
Originally posted by: Butchie

When my wife does that at bedtime she is really saying I want to go to bed but I want you too go with me. I ask permission to stay up & finish the show? It will only be X minutes. Times ok, times no I want you to come with, because she is scared. Whatever the answer is what I do.
Anonymous
Originally posted by: Snorky

Last night Jim was just awful. Trying to get me to "talk" with "them" and wouldn't give up so we could go to bed. Hence, the early morning at 4:30 it continued. He came out in the LR ranting and yelling knocked on the window, came back to bed swearing, then laid down kicking like crazy. I was actually somewhat afraid. I got him the risperadone pill and that seemed to calm him. This afternoon we went to Walmart(30 miles away) and that seemed to finally settle him down. This a.m. I would have gladly put him in the NH!! Now he's better. What a life!!
Anonymous
Originally posted by: lurk

Snorky, Snorky, don't know what to tell you. I would be crazy by now.
Rkg, yeh, I'm sure it's Murphy's Law.
Anonymous
Originally posted by: Rkg

A form of Murphy's Law?

There are certainly times in this journey that I believe are all about testing me, can't read a book, make a phone call, eat a meal, take a relaxing bath, put on my makeup, work in the garden, etc Cause the minute I do, he wants, needs, something.........

There are times when I get really tired of sacrificing everything about me for this disease!

× Close Menu