Home Safety Checklist
RSS Feed Print
Younghope
Lisa428
Posted: Monday, March 12, 2012 5:38 PM

Tracy,

Where are you?  How are you doing?

You haven't posted in a while so I wanted to check on you and your son to see what's happening?

Are you OK?

Please, let me know.

Peace and Hope,

Lisa

younghope1
Posted: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 12:37 PM

Hi Lisa, thanks for thinking of me. I am doing okay. I took a pretty hard fall on the post office parking lot on Saturday. My knees are still sore from that and of course with the high dose aspirin my neuro has me on I bruise something awful.

Austin is doing ok as well. I had to clamp down on him this morning as he has been putting his school work off. He is really on the ball now as i took his games away from himuntil all the work is done and turned in.

I got results from my blood work last friday and my cholesterol is out the roof! I have been trying to work on my diet, but it isn't easy. I am now drinking diet caffeine free pepsi, it isn't too bad and I have had to cut out fried foods, problem, is I keep forgetting and eating it anyway. Haven't figured out how to fix that one yet.

Great to hear from you and just keep us in your prayers.

Love, Tracy

Mimi S.
Posted: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 7:18 PM

Tracy, You know that you and Austin are in the prayers of many, many people. 

I'm sorry to hear about the fall.

And working on a diet is hard. Keep at it and don't worry about a slip now and then.

Geegee
Posted: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 7:53 PM

Tracy, just remember that we are thinking of you and Austin.  I'm so sorry to hear about your fall.  Please keep us updated.  

Have you contacted the local Alz. assoc. so they know the latest on you and Austin?

please take care!  

Lisa428
Posted: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 11:39 AM

Hi Tracy,

Thanks for updating us.  I'm so sorry about your fall.  I've had my share and it sucks!

Glad you and Austin are doing ok.  You are right about keeping him ontop of his studies.  It is his future.

Good Luck and Take care,

Y'all are always in my thoughts and prayers.

Peace and Hope,

Lisa

Lisa428
Posted: Monday, March 19, 2012 1:52 PM

Tracy,

Just checking in so see how you and Austin are doing.  How are your knees?

Hoping thing are going well for both of you.

Peace and Hope,

Lisa

Johanna C.
Posted: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 11:26 AM

Dearest Tracy:     I too have been thinking of you and I am so very sorry to hear of your fall.  How are those knees doing now? 

Tell Austin that we are thinking of him too.  Have you been in touch with your local office support person to keep her up to date on what is happening?  I hope you are as that is an important piece in your continuity of care management.

Is Austin still driving the car for you or are you driving once again?  So much to do I know, and cholesterol on top of everything.  When the cholesterol is over the moon, the MD will usually order a statin drug if it is not contraindicated and you can ask about this if you aren't taking one.  If this would be a new med, I would pass it by your dementia expert just to be certain it will have no impact on that part of your healthcare.

Winter is soon to pass and a good spring is not far off - I think we can all use some gentle days in our lives!

Do keep in touch, you are always mightily on our minds,

Johanna C.

× Close Menu