Home Safety Checklist
RSS Feed Print
TRACY - YOUNG HOPE - HOW ARE YOU?
Johanna C.
Posted: Monday, November 26, 2012 8:57 AM

Hello Tracy

It has been a long time since we heard from you and I do think of you and Austin quite often.

If you have a moment, please do write and let us know how you are, what you are doing and how Austin is.  We miss you.

Johanna C.

Lisa428
Posted: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 9:53 PM

Tracy,

I'm getting a little worried because we haven't heard from you in a while.

Please, answer as soon as you can.

How's Austin???

Peace and Hope,

Lisa

younghope1
Posted: Monday, December 3, 2012 1:47 PM

Hi, I am here. I had forgotten my password and it has taken me some time to get back on. We are doing okay.

The news that I said I would tell you in October but couldn't was that People Magazine did a article about Pick's disease on Me & Austin (his role in caregiving). It was suppose to have been out by now, but due to hurricane Sandy, it appears it will be January, 2013, sometime. That is all I know. I just hope they tell the truth and don't make me look like an invalid as that is so far from the truth.

Tracy

Myriam
Posted: Monday, December 3, 2012 3:54 PM

So good to see you here, Tracy!!!
Mimi S.
Posted: Monday, December 3, 2012 6:51 PM

Tracey, Congrats on the people magazine article.

It's a fact of life, once we're interviewed, we never know what the take will be or it will ever see the light of day.

Once, when I was interviewed by a local writer, she asked me to pre-read her story. She said the subject matter was so important, she didn't want to get it wrong.

Usually one just hopes. 

Iris L.
Posted: Monday, December 3, 2012 11:22 PM

Great news about your People Magazine interview, Tracy!  Let me know when it is on the stands so I can buy a copy.

I'm glad you and Austin are doing well. 

Iris L.

Johanna C.
Posted: Tuesday, December 4, 2012 3:52 PM

Tracy!   How good it is to hear from you.  My goodness, People Magazine!  I am impressed and hope you let us know when it comes out, I will buy a copy for sure. 

How in the world did you get chosen for the article?  Do you know someone who knows someone? 

By the way; how is Mr. Austin - and of course, how are you doing with everything?  It has been so long since we have heard; I hope things are going as well as they can.  How did Austin's wound heal, is it okay now?

That's me, all questions; sorry. 

In any case, a nice warm hug coming  your way and it is so nice to have you come and talk to us. 

Johanna C. 

Lisa428
Posted: Friday, December 7, 2012 11:42 AM

Hi Tracy,

It's good to hear from you.

Wow, People Magazine how wonderful!!!!

Hope you and Austin are doing well.

Please, keep in touch.

Peace and Hope,

Lisa

× Close Menu