abo
Posted: Sunday, May 12, 2019 12:36 AM

Does anyone have a memory care facility they trust in upstate SC
or near Raleigh/Durham, SC?

Many many thanks.

ElaineD
Posted: Sunday, May 12, 2019 7:27 AM

Dear abo,

I live at Woodland Terrace (a Kisco property) in Cary, NC.  I live in the Independent Living Community, but there is also an Assisted Living AND a Memory Care Facility right across the parking lot.

I moved here because one of my friends, who is absolutely the most knowledgeable and discriminating people I know, placed her husband  in Memory Care here, last year.  She is comfortable with the care her husband is receiving and she visits him every day.

I have not personally visited the Memory Care Unit, but occasionally staff bring two MC residents to our swimming pool, and the care they give is outstanding.

Here is the public link to Woodland Terrace:

https://www.kiscoseniorliving.com/senior-living/nc/cary/woodland-terrace/living-care-options

Cary NC is part of the Raleigh Durham Chapel Hill area, bordering both Raleigh and Durham on the south.

Regards, ElaineD

MN Chickadee
Posted: Sunday, May 12, 2019 8:27 AM

You might try a support group through the Alzheimers Association. I found the groups to be a wealth of information  on facilities since so many there have been through it already and it's all local places. Most people who go to such groups are willing to share their experiences. Good luck with your search.
basilia
Posted: Thursday, May 23, 2019 4:03 PM

Greetings my dear

My name is Basilia Jackson a lady from U.S, i saw your profile and become interested in knowing you please contact

me in my email address as a friend

basiliajackson028@gmail.com

× Close Menu