RSS Feed Print
$1,000 REWARD
Michael Ellenbogen
Posted: Tuesday, October 29, 2019 1:03 AM

Please share this below on all of your social media list and platforms. I am tired of wasting my time. While she did not suffer, I suffered watching her decline and not being able to communicate with her because our dementia. And yes, we both spoke a second language yet we could not communicate. Thanks for your help!

“Mom died from #dementia and I Live with it. REWARD of $1,000 to the first person that can make this happen. This must happen and it’s also the last item on my bucket list. @TheEllenShow @realDonaldTrump @POTUS “

Lane Simonian
Posted: Tuesday, October 29, 2019 11:28 PM

Michael, can you provide more details in terms of how we can help?
lizziepooh
Posted: Wednesday, October 30, 2019 2:45 AM

Michael, you missed a step in telling us what you want us to say on social media about your mom and dementia.

What is that you wish us to say?

lizziepooh
Posted: Wednesday, October 30, 2019 2:54 AM

I would love to start a thing that stopped political solicitations from targeting the elderly and cognitively imparied.

I can't tell you how often my dementia impaired mother gets political mail that solicits her response by threat that she has to respond timely.

It is not good. And it is especially bad because she is funding these people that prey on her. I hate it.

Michael Ellenbogen
Posted: Wednesday, October 30, 2019 7:18 AM

Sadly, I had it right but AA removed the link that I had that went to my Linkedin account. They refused to keep it up even in honor of my mother who died. I really believe those folks do not want a cure to dementia which is so sad. I dint know what I am allowed to do to point to my page. It on my Facebook also. This is what it is called.  “Dear President Trump, Please Help me complete my Bucket List. Not much time left. @realDonaldTrump @POTUS” 

I hope you all can find this. Please help me share this and I will pay the first person that can set the meeting up and it happens $1,000.00 if I get to do this. If I have this opportunity I can assure you I will change the course of dementia in the world. I have no doubts.

AA is a sad place. 

Michael Ellenbogen
Posted: Wednesday, October 30, 2019 7:29 AM

Good news, if you search on this it does come up at the top on google. "Dear President Trump, Please Help me complete my Bucket List. Not much time left. @realDonaldTrump @POTUS" 

Just add that link to the message you display.

Suziesb
Posted: Wednesday, October 30, 2019 9:08 PM

Dear Michael,

While I sympathize with you sincerely, I wouldn't take ten times that to ask anything of Donald Trump. Sorry to bring political views on here.

Lane Simonian
Posted: Friday, November 1, 2019 9:46 AM

I am sorry that the moderators took away your link, Michael, but thanks for directing us to the right place.

I have a sense that this White House is somewhat paralyized these days, but maybe an intermediary could help.  I noticed one person suggested Melania Trump in comments elsewhere.  That might be worth a true.  Perhaps a Republican senator with a particular interest in dementia could help arrange a meeting.  Susan Collins of Maine comes to mind, although she is not President Trump's favorite Republican and you have contacted many Congressmen and Congresswomen and senators already (probably including Senator Collins).  Another long shot might be Maria Shriver.

I hope that you and others can make this happen.

Michael Ellenbogen
Posted: Friday, November 1, 2019 10:32 AM

I think Susan Collins of Maine tried for me already. I forgot as so may have tried. Even Nancy Pelosi tried along with many others. 

Lane Simonian
Posted: Friday, November 1, 2019 10:51 AM

This is a sad state of affairs.  Along the lines of Melania, maybe Ivanka Trump would be worth contacting (if you have not already).  No real good avenues come to my mind.

× Close Menu