Donate
RSS Feed Print
Are standing stones the first electro Magnetic therapy?
HowDoYouDeal
Posted: Monday, November 11, 2019 11:42 AM

While I am on the topic of simple but far-flung theories, after reading so much about how low pulsed electromagnetic pulses help the body, I randomly wondered if standing stones were magnetic.

A super quick google search suggests they are. I've heard that in Celtic tradition, if you did something wrong, one punishment was being tied to a large rock overnight. 

WAIT, I think that's from a historical novel, so.. pffff.

But they didn't think of it as punishment, or admit to it anyway, they said it was because the person clearly had been away from the power of rock for too long, they had lost their connection to .. this important force.

the Celts had gods for trees, god of rocks, they/we built their churches and sacred places on large rocks or used large rocks to create sacred spaces.

Looks like some rocks may exert a magnetic force.

Oh, and I read that NASA came up with....darn it, which treatment, for astronauts, to replicate the forces they would naturally be exposed to on earth.

***https://www.invisibletemple.com/extra/megalithic-sites-more-than-stone.html***

It doesn't take much to stimulate the human body's electro-magnetic circuitry, in fact a small change in the local environment is enough to create a change in awareness.

People who visit ancient temples and megalithic sites often describe such a sensation. The standard explanation is that such feelings are nothing more than a 'wow' factor, the result of visual stimuli from the overwhelming impression generated by megalithic constructions such as stone circles, ancient temples and pyramids.

But the cumulative evidence proves otherwise: that megaliths and other ancient sacred places are actually attracting, storing, even generating their own energy field, creating the kind of environment where one can enter an altered state of consciousness.

In 1983 a comprehensive study was undertaken by engineer Charles Brooker to locate magnetism in sacred sites. The test subject was the Rollright stone circle in England. A magnetometer survey of the site revealed how a band of magnetic force is attracted into the stone circle through a narrow gap of stones that act as the entrance. The band then spirals towards the center of the circle as though descending down a rabbit hole.

Two of the circle’s western stones were also found to pulsate with concentric rings of alternating current, resembling ripples in a pond.

Placeholder Picture

× Close Menu