Home Safety Checklist
RSS Feed Print
To Myriam
Willow
Posted: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 5:43 AM

I've been trying to space the paragraphs in my posts to make them easier for people to read and can't seem to do it.  After writing my post I bold it but while I'm writing it I put 5 lines between subjects and it's still not doing it.  I've done it with a different amount of lines between and don't know what I'm doing wrong.

I just want it to be easier for people to read and not be overwhelmed if the post is long.

I await your recommendations my mentor!!!  

Mimi S.
Posted: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 9:05 AM

Hi Willow.

Let's hope that in the next edition of this board that put back the ability to make spaces. We need it.

Try hitting return while holding down the option (mac) key. If that doesn't work, try each of those keys on the bottom left.

The other thing I do is keep typing and then after a few words go back to where you want to double space and the system will let you.

Very frustrating.

Sorry, just realized you asked Myriam. Maybe she has another way. I learned the above from someone on the board. Maybe it was Myriam.

Iris L.
Posted: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 11:32 AM

Hit SHIFT and ENTER at the same time where you want

to start a new paragraph.

Iris L. 

Myriam
Posted: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 2:22 PM

I first type out my message hitting enter each time I start a new paragraph. After I finish my message, I BOLD the message, then post. That usually works for me. Yup, posting can be a pain in the butt, but the moderator has promised us it will be improved.

× Close Menu