Home Safety Checklist
RSS Feed Print
Paging YoungHope1 - Miss Tracy
Johanna C.
Posted: Thursday, September 20, 2012 1:06 PM

Hello Tracy - I've been thinking of you and Austin, so here I am. 

I hope that Austin's infection has cleared and that he is doing well.   The same wishes for doing well are also sent for you!

It is nearing the end of September, and we are about to enter autumn before too long.  My favorite season.

You mentioned that something new may be happening in September and I wonder if that has come to pass for you? 

Things do not change overmuch here on the Message Board and the Forums, but we do miss you.

If you do not have too much on your plate right now, please do drop a line - it would be terrific to hear from you.

Johanna C.

Lisa428
Posted: Monday, September 24, 2012 12:37 PM

Hey Tracy,

We are looking for you.  Are you and Austin OK??

Please, post ASAP.

Thanks

Lisa

younghope1
Posted: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 6:26 AM

Hi Johanna & Lisa, Austin's foot is FINALLY healing with the help of collagen. WOW, this has been a mess! He has been a trooper through it all though. We are doing okay. The news I have to tell you has happened but unfortuantely it may be November before I can tell anyone, I'm sorry, I didn't know it would be that long.

I do miss being here, just wish I didn't have such a full plate so to speak, but on the other hand all the stimulation may be a good thing for me.

Love, Tracy

Johanna C.
Posted: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 10:26 AM

Well hello there friend Tracy!   So good to hear from you.  Poor Austin, so glad to hear things are getting better. 

How has everything else been going for you?  We know you are busy and have much on your plate, so we thank you for taking a bit of time to let us know how you and Austin are doing.

A big bouquet of hugs,

Johanna C.

Lisa428
Posted: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 11:30 PM

Hey Tracy,

It's great to hear from you.  I am so excited Austin's foot has finally healed.  That is wonderful news.

You sound like you are doing OK.  Am I correct?

I hope the news you have to share with us in November is good news.

Please, post when you can.  I miss you.

Hugs to you and Austin.

Peace and Hope,

Lisa

× Close Menu