Apply Now
RSS Feed Print
Another loved one dies!
SCH
Posted: Sunday, May 12, 2013 6:45 AM

As many of you know, my mom passed on March 15th.  My cousin, who was only 55, lost her battle with cancer a month later.   Last Saturday, my mother in law died in her sleep.  This has been a difficult 6 weeks! Please pray for my father in law, Roger.  He is a little lost right now. 

Today is mother's day and my husband and I are now motherless. Doesn't matter how old you are, the knowledge that your mom is gone is a milestone.  There is a piece of your life missing. Since my mom was such a wonderful mother, I will take some time to be grateful for her influence in my life... the things she taught me...  her love... her encouragement... her presence.  Thank you Lord for giving me my mama.  She was the best gift ever!!!  

Susie

Oceanbum
Posted: Sunday, May 12, 2013 8:22 AM

Susie,

I'm so sorry for you losses. What a difficult couple of months! Sometimes it's difficult to understand the "whys". I know people always say "it's in God's plan" and we aren't to question. But still that doesn't make it any easier.

I was just reading your post on "Mother's Day" and I was so inspried by it. It inspired me to honor my Mom today with all that she taught me. So I guess even though you have lost so many people at such young ages, the best thing to do is listen to your Mom's advice...honor them with all that they taught you, be thankfful that they were a part of your lives. Your Mom sounds like she was a very special, wise woman.

I will keep you, your husband, your father-in-law and your family in my prayers. Hugs to you all.

one daughter
Posted: Sunday, May 12, 2013 10:36 AM

Sending hugs & prayers to you & your family.
Johanna C.
Posted: Sunday, May 12, 2013 5:46 PM

Dearest Susie:  What sad news, to be sure.  I can imagine how difficult this is and my heart goes out to you and your father-in-law and the rest of the family.

With a soft hug and with hope that solace and peace come soon.

Johanna C.

dj okay
Posted: Sunday, May 12, 2013 11:31 PM

Dear Susie,

To lose both your mothers in less than 2 months must be very devastating!  My heart goes out to you and your family.

Hugs & prayers!

Be Strong 2
Posted: Monday, May 13, 2013 8:28 AM

Susie,

Yes, God has a plan for all of us but we are still allowed to ask Him questions. He encourages us to bring our cares and questions to Him.

My heart goes out to you.  So many losses in a short time.  Tough, Tough, Tough.  I went through some of that this past year; it is tough on the emotions.

My prayers go out for you and your family.

Remember, we're all in the same boat; and the darn thing leaks!

Bob  

deb97
Posted: Monday, May 13, 2013 7:06 PM

I'm so sorry for all the losses you are going through.

Deb

Tomc5592
Posted: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 4:48 PM

So sorry, Susie. 

Wow.

Hang in there.

Angela65
Posted: Saturday, May 18, 2013 9:45 PM

WOW, that is a lot to deal with. So Sorry this has to happen. Take Care and all of U are in my prayers.
laustin85
Posted: Friday, May 31, 2013 2:39 PM

I am so sorry you're going through so much right now. I just lost two loved ones (mom and grandfather) within four weeks of each other. Sometimes life just doesn't make any sense. Please know that you are not alone.

× Close Menu