Caregiving resources for every stage of the disease.
RSS Feed Print
Just give it time.
Jim Broede
Posted: Tuesday, March 7, 2017 10:26 PM

My intent. Is to cultivate a positive attitude. For the rest of my life. Even when I feel down. I’m pledged to getting back up again. I can’t live any other way. I was born to be happy. Even during difficult times. I still feel blessed. For being alive and conscious. And knowing. Instinctively. And from experience. That things always get better. Just give it time. --Jim

Jim Broede
Posted: Wednesday, March 8, 2017 5:14 AM

That's one nice thing about life. We have time on our side. As long as we stay alive.  And keep musing. About everything. It's a way to find meaning. In everything. --Jim
Jim Broede
Posted: Monday, March 20, 2017 8:16 AM

I like to start each day anew. Fresh. Rejuvenated. Invigorated. Sometimes without a plan. By letting things happen. Naturally. Knowing. That no matter what. I’ll proceed with a positive attitude. Because I am in love. I know from experience, too. That the bad days are few and far between. And I’ve always recovered from a bad day. And here I am. On the first day of spring. The end of winter. But it really doesn’t matter. I like all seasons. Being alive and conscious. Is more than sufficient. For me to make the best of it. --Jim

Jim Broede
Posted: Thursday, March 30, 2017 2:13 AM

I have no problem. With fooling myself. Because I do it mostly. To make me feel better. About myself.  Could be. That I’m unhappy. When really I fooled myself into thinking (and believing) that I am happy.  Yes, I have become a master. At the art of being happy. By completely bamboozling myself. Of course, it’s easier for me to persuade me to be happy. Than it would be for me to convince some of my obstinate unhappy friends to feign happiness. Though I occasionally accept the challenge. After all, it’s an extraordinary  opportunity for me to practice my skills as a brilliant and natural born psychotherapist. --Jim

× Close Menu