Caregiving resources for every stage of the disease.
RSS Feed Print
READ THIS BOOK
breseden
Posted: Thursday, July 5, 2018 5:15 PM

THE END OF ALZHEIMER'S: the first program to reverse and prevent cognitive decline,  Dale Breseden,MD, neurologist, neuroscientist.  

I did genetic testing which saved me but this book is remarkable. He personally reversed 200 people in one year and has trained 450 professionals. MANY FACTORS NEED TO BE CONSIDERED. One pill will never cure alz. Only otc supplements are used. Diet, hormones, etc. important.

NEURELLA is a new otc product out  that is being encouraged by neurologists. Most of it's ingredients are in Dr. Breseden's protocol.

Judy Wickert  dwic201134@aol.com

Lane Simonian
Posted: Thursday, July 5, 2018 5:53 PM

I enjoyed reading Dr. Bredesen's book.  I liked how he identified many of the different factors that can lead to Alzheimer's disease.

Here are the ingredients for NEURELLA:

Vitamin B-12(Methlycobalamin)
Ashwagandha Root and Leaf Extract
Huperzine-A(Huperzia Serrata Leaf Extract)
Citicoline
Coenzyme Q10
N-Acetyl Cysteine
C3®(Turmeric Root Extract)
Dimethylglycine
Grape Skin Extract
Bacopa MonnieriWhole Plant Extract
Rhodiola RoseaRoot Extract
Green Tea Leaf Extract

Michael Ellenbogen
Posted: Friday, July 6, 2018 7:13 AM

This is a email exchange with Dale and I.

Yes, but I don’t see the list of ingredients in Neurella.  There are many groups putting together various ingredients.  The point of our work is that you have to ask WHY the person has cognitive decline (or risk)—there are many factors, so it’s important to know which are at work.  Once you know, you can target those factors.  These various supplements won’t do much if the main problem is spirochetes, for example, or mycotoxins.

On Jul 5, 2018, at 3:57 PM, Michael Ellenbogen wrote:

I was more concerned about this claim. NEURELLA is a new otc product out  that is being encouraged by neurologists. Most of it's ingredients are in Dr. Breseden's protocol.

Thanks for the quick response.

Michael

Sent: Thursday, July 5, 2018 6:53 PM
To: Michael Ellenbogen

Subject: Re: Is this true

Michael,

Yes, my name was misspelled! But we do have over 2000 on protocol, yes hundreds better, trained over 1000 physicians, publishing next 50 cases with documented improvement, starting trial. Of course, still much to do to optimize approach.

Best,

Dale

Lane Simonian
Posted: Friday, July 6, 2018 9:10 AM

Thanks, Michael for taking the time to do this.  I am also glad that Dr. Bredesen took the time to respond.  Sometimes a person starts something and it takes on a life of its own.
MissHer
Posted: Saturday, July 7, 2018 8:47 AM

I have this book! It's very interesting. Are you doing this Michael?
Michael Ellenbogen
Posted: Saturday, July 7, 2018 6:33 PM

No

× Close Menu