Donate
RSS Feed Print
Please, ignore me.
Jim Broede
Posted: Thursday, October 11, 2018 9:56 PM

I like to express. The way I wish the world to be. Knowing full well. That I’ll be disappointed. My wishes won’t come true.  They are mostly pie-in-the-sky. Something that's pleasant to imagine but unattainable. Of course, that doesn’t stop me from talking and writing and dreaming. About the way I would design and frame the world – if I were god. Anyway, please forgive me. For being so bold.  That’s my unrestrained nature.  I have no control over it. Doesn’t really matter. Because I don’t matter in the grand scheme of life.  I can be easily ignored. Written off. --Jim

Jim Broede
Posted: Friday, October 12, 2018 10:55 PM

Really, I don't mind being ignored. Especially by people that don't like me. --Jim
Jim Broede
Posted: Saturday, October 13, 2018 4:56 PM

Victoria2020 wrote:
General question -Is there a button I can push to mute  a person -their posts and threads ? Would love radio silence.

It’s so easy. To ignore what I want to ignore. I just do it. Without having to push buttons. I have free will. Doesn’t everyone? It’s easily cultivated. Of course, I could practice hypnosis. And rob people of their free will. But mostly, I hypnotize myself. Into believing in myself. It works. I recommend that others try it. Especially when they’re in the doldrums. --Jim 

ruthmendez
Posted: Saturday, October 13, 2018 6:22 PM

Jim Broede wrote:

It’s so easy. To ignore what I want to ignore. I just do it. ...

I'm the same way.  And when I ignore, it's done very coldly.  Keeps folks I don't care about at a far distance.  I have no problem with it. Gets them thinking, "what did I do wrong?"  That's the best part.  

ruthmendez
Posted: Saturday, October 13, 2018 6:24 PM

ruthmendez wrote:
Gets them thinking, "what did I do wrong?"  …

Figure it out, buddy.

Jim Broede
Posted: Sunday, October 14, 2018 12:10 PM

I find it relatively easy. To go about my business. By temporarily isolating myself. From the rest of the world. Yes. It’s called taking a break. Crawling. Sort of inside my being. My cocoon. And not letting the outside world bother me. Upon emerging. I’m a butterfly. Amazingly refreshed. Capable of accepting any challenge. In a loving manner. --Jim

× Close Menu