Help keep your loved ones safe with the Home Safety Checklist.
RSS Feed Print
What makes people tick?
Jim Broede
Posted: Sunday, February 10, 2019 9:37 AM

I operate on the assumption. That virtually everyone.  Has problems.  Coping with situations. In their lives.  Nobody is trouble-free. Even though some of their troubles. May be more imagined than real. I don’t believe people. Who claim that everything is hunky-dory. That’s impossible. They must be hiding something. Which is their right. My goal. Occasionally. Is to find what’s behind the façade. So that I can better understand. What’s going on. Mostly. I practice on myself. It’s important. That I know the true me. I’ve been trying to figure that out. All my life.  It’s a legitimate endeavor. Of course, I don’t always stop with me. I want very much. To understand my dearest friends. And some relative strangers, too. If for no other reason. Than curiosity.  I’m naturally curious. About what makes people tick. Starting with me. --Jim

ruthmendez
Posted: Sunday, February 10, 2019 2:13 PM

Well, this didn't only tick me....but there was this one guy a while back that was a temp. at my work place.....the dude walked like 1 foot per 10 minutes!  

I would be in a hurry and then all of sudden he would get in my way....F@#S$!!

One guy said, "Man....I was behind him and it was like he was just standing there!"

Another co-worker once was in a hurry to the ladies room and it was like this slow dude wouldn't move and she was trying to get passed him but he was slowly opening the hallway door in front of him....in super slow motion.

Poor guy, he was too slow in not only walk pace, but everything else.

And the rest is history....

;o)

jfkoc
Posted: Sunday, February 10, 2019 4:44 PM

Have you come up with an answer....what does make you tick
Jim Broede
Posted: Tuesday, February 12, 2019 11:21 AM

I like to keep people guessing. I even keep myself guessing. I don't have to know. Better to let it be a day to day thing. On my best days, I keep it simple. --Jim

× Close Menu