RSS Feed Print
Wanting To Connect
Needing Support
Posted: Thursday, August 8, 2019 9:42 PM

It has been over 2 years since my husband, Jim, passed away on January 1, 2017.

Even though the second year is easier to deal with than the first year of the loss of my dear husband Jim,  it is still very difficult to get use to living my life without Jim!

Unfortunately, this past 1-1/2 years I have have had alot of medical challenges which only makes the grieving process more difficult.

Would love to connect with other widows to support each other.

Thanks!

Vicki

Carla99
Posted: Friday, August 9, 2019 2:17 PM

I also lost my husband on January 1, 2017. He died unexpectedly. It has been a long journey for me since his death. I miss him so much! I assist my mom who has dementia. I also assist my daughter who is raising our 4 year old grandson with autism.
Needing Support
Posted: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 6:51 PM

Caria99

Sorry it has taken me awhile to respond,  I was a caregiver for Jim from 2011 to January 1, 2017 when Jim passed away.  Now, I need caregivers to help take care of me 7 days a week!

So sorry to hear that your husband died too.  What did your husband suddenly die from?  It was not a happy New Year for both of us!  I miss Jim so much!

I am glad that you are able to help your mom who has dementia, and also take care of your grandson who has autism.  My grandson has autism too.  My grandson is 6, how old is your grandson?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hugs!

Vicki

jfkoc
Posted: Monday, August 19, 2019 12:39 PM

Hi Vicki.....

My husband died almost 4 years ago. I miss my husband every day. Sometimes at night I just know I can roll over and touch him still.

My health is slipping a bit also.

Please feel free to PM me and do stop in on Lorita's thread on Spouses. We chat about anything/everything.

× Close Menu