RSS Feed Print
Best adult diapers for nighttime sleeping
pa123
Posted: Sunday, October 6, 2019 6:00 PM

From your experience, what is the best adult diapers for nighttime sleeping?   We use depends on my father, but when he sleeps on his side, he still wets the bed and all his clothes.  Does anyone have any recommendations on diapers for nighttime sleeping so we don't have to keep cleaning the sheets everyday
RIM
Posted: Sunday, October 6, 2019 8:17 PM

I go to BJ's and buy Berkley Jenson by the case, for my father.  They seem to do the trick.  I've also bought the CVS store brand and they are about identical to Berkley.
Mike&BrendaTX
Posted: Sunday, October 6, 2019 9:27 PM

During the day, we use the diapers that Hospice provides.  But at night, I find that Depends hold a lot more water. So even though Hospice provides theirs free to us, I still buy Depends maximum to use at night.

Mike

JJAz
Posted: Monday, October 7, 2019 12:29 PM

The highest capacity pull-ups I could find were Abena Abri-Flex.  Expensive, but worth it.  Available on the internet.

Blessings,

Jamie

bull dog
Posted: Tuesday, October 8, 2019 5:32 PM

I have been happy with Northshore products. They will send you free samples so you can try them out before you buy them. 1-800-563-0161. I have washable waterproof pads that I put on the top of the bottom sheet and safety pin it to the edge of the bed so it does not move around. I also use a shower curtain under the top sheet and keep it at armpit level. This keeps the top sheet and blankets from getting wet.
Cheeto
Posted: Wednesday, October 9, 2019 8:56 PM

Like Bull Dog, we've been extremely satisfied with North shore products. We use a supreme underwear with an added liner for nighttime. They hold an entire nighttime worth of urine, 9 times out of 10. Depends don't work half as well for nighttime. Good luck.

× Close Menu