Apply Now
RSS Feed Print
Update on Sweet Deb for Pam14
Veterans kid
Posted: Monday, May 23, 2016 10:48 AM

Hello everyone, Pam asked me if I would update everyone on Deb's condition. 

Deb is still with us & still gets up & in her chair but she's definitely on final decline.  BP this morning was 85/40.  Her mind is in & out.  She is shaky, sweaty, skin color changing.  She has now said good bye to all family members & keeps telling us she's going to heaven "soon" and misses mom & dad.  It more than likely is heart giving out now.

Please keep them in your prayers-I have been talking with Pam, and Deb's blood pressure has been low she's actually been waiting for this for a while now.

We all know what a strong and beautiful person Pam is,  but she needs the strength of our family here. And I know she is mentally and physically exhausted  and has been putting off surgery for herself for a while now. 

That's just Pam-now Deb, her sweet Deb, which so many of us here feel like we know her as we've been a part of this journey through Pam, some of us for years We all know she is physically and mentally exhausted as well. She has defied any medical reason as to why she is still hanging on. We know that is not up to us-that is up to Him.

If any of our family knows some others who may not be posting are on the board anymore, or not as often I ask that you let them know if you have a way to contact them.

I will update again if Pam asks me too-she knows so many people care about Deb and her. They both need to feel our love and our prayers and our strength as they go through this last part of the journey together.

I know that Pam appreciates all the support she has here, and all the love and concern for Deb, so I ask that we please just take a moment to send them  prayers, good thoughts, and strength.

Thank you, 

Always VK 

CAWCPA99
Posted: Monday, May 23, 2016 11:01 AM

My thoughts and prayers go out to Pam, Deb, family, and friends.
TayB4
Posted: Monday, May 23, 2016 11:14 AM

Thank you for posting, VK.  I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers.
jfkoc
Posted: Monday, May 23, 2016 11:31 AM

thanks VK and please tell them thank you for keeping us posted
Unforgiven
Posted: Monday, May 23, 2016 11:37 AM

Sending hugs and strength to Pam, and to dear sweet Deb, who is about to awaken from the dream of life. I feel privileged to have known her through Deb's loving posts.

KML
Posted: Monday, May 23, 2016 12:25 PM

I pray for mercifulness for Deb, Pam and family.  Your courage, strength and love for one another is inspiring and touching. 

I wish peace, comfort and warmth surround you both and a very gentle passing from this journey's end.  Deb will be free and in the company of her parents and all others who have passed before her, they will greet her and take her hand.  Pam, I wish you comfort in your memories of your wonderful sister.  I wish you rest and good care of yourself.  Deb will pass on to good and loving hands.  She will remain in your heart.

Having read about your bond together as sisters, I am truly touched.  I can only wish I had that in my life, but it is so wonderful to know that this type of love is shared by the two of you.  Well done to both of you.  Blessings to you both.

caregiving daughter
Posted: Monday, May 23, 2016 12:36 PM

A beautiful relationship that will always be.  Saying prayers.
IDAHOSTEVENS
Posted: Monday, May 23, 2016 1:20 PM

Look Up and See Jesus

Dec. 15-05 John Stevens

(V1)
When trouble comes around you
And you don’t know where to turn.
Look up and see Jesus standing there.
He will take all your sorrows
And give you peace within.
Just look up and see Jesus standing there.

(V2)
When love seems so distant
And you feel lost and alone.
Look up and find Jesus waiting there.
His arms are open wide for you
To take you as His own.
Just look up and find Jesus waiting there.

(V3)
When hope has all but gone
And darkness closes in.
Look up and find Jesus kneeling there.
He is reaching down to lift you up
From the pit of despair.
Look up and find Jesus kneeling there.

(V4)
When joy comes upon you
And you don’t know who to thank.
Look up and see Jesus smiling there.
His grace does surround you
His mercy brings you through.
Just look up and see Jesus waiting there.

(Chorus)
Look up and see Jesus
He waits for you to call His name.
Look up and see Jesus
Receive His gift of love for you.

Bonus
Posted: Monday, May 23, 2016 3:47 PM

Thanks VK for the update. The relationship and love that Pam and Deb share is so beautiful and an inspiration. I will keep Pam, Deb and their whole family in my prayers.
sandyjm
Posted: Monday, May 23, 2016 4:20 PM

Thanks, VK.

Holding them all in my thoughts and prayers.

KellyJ
Posted: Monday, May 23, 2016 6:09 PM

Thanks for the update.  Prayers for peace and strength.
sewingmom2002
Posted: Monday, May 23, 2016 6:36 PM

Prayers for all.

May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

His Daughter
Posted: Monday, May 23, 2016 7:48 PM

Pam, we're all here for you.  I hope you can feel our united strength and love.  May Deb pass quickly and comfortably.  You both deserve that now.

Tink4495
Posted: Monday, May 23, 2016 11:59 PM

Julie.

Thank you so much for the update. Please let Pam know that I am sending my hugs, thoughts and prayers to her and her husband during this difficult time.

Jo C.
Posted: Tuesday, May 24, 2016 8:55 AM

Pam and Deb have been in my thoughts; thank you very much for letting us know how they are doing.  Prayers go up for them both.  There is much love between them as well as with Pam's dear husband; may they find strength in that love as the final steps in this journey are taken.

Please do send Pam our warmest thoughts and let her know how much her friends are thinking of them.

With soft hugs for all,

J.

Gigi14
Posted: Tuesday, May 24, 2016 9:13 AM

Keeping Deb & Pam in my prayers for comfort and peace during this difficult time.

VK- Thank you for updating everyone. I had been wondering how they are doing.

Beccazan
Posted: Tuesday, May 24, 2016 11:53 AM

Thank you for posting an update.  The relationship between Pam and Deb is so beautiful and has personally inspired me to enrich the time I spend with my mom.  Pam has been so strong for so long.  I hope she finds strength from knowing Deb seems at peace and will soon be singing and dancing with her angels.  Please pass on my warmest thoughts as she and her devoted husband continue to surround Deb with love!
TessC
Posted: Tuesday, May 24, 2016 5:09 PM

Thanks for sharing VK. I hope Pam knows many of us think of her and Deb daily. My thoughts and prayers are with them both and Pam's caring husband. Godspeed, Deb!

× Close Menu