Here is the thing...

I don't want you to judge me wrongly.

But you will. That is fact.

lizziepooh
Posted: Wednesday, November 25, 2020 3:18 AM

That is what this place is. 

abc123
Posted: Wednesday, November 25, 2020 11:43 PM

Hi Lizzie. I hope no one has hurt your feelings. Sometimes we can be hard on each other 
I just read a thread on the spouses board and it was the most raw and beautiful words I have ever read. The words were sad but beautiful at the same time. I wish I could explain it better. I felt each person's pain and also the love they have for their spouses. It was moving and personal. It was a glimpse into the human heart. 

There is such an abundance of love here. I'm humbled and grateful to be here with all of you and that includes you Lizzie.

ruthmendez
Posted: Tuesday, December 1, 2020 11:34 PM

Do you judge yourself wrongly?  Do I do that to myself??  I guess not...  Sometimes I say deprecating things about myself (or maybe they're not so deprecating but the truth!) to  one of my co-workers...and he never says I'm wrong!

Why not?!  Does that mean I'm right?!  Does that mean he doesn't wanna go there because he knows how I'll react??  Does he just need me to leave him alone?!  Is it avoid mushiness????  (that would be kinda weird actually)

Anyway...we try to teach ourselves not to judge others....but we all do that!  There are times I've blabbed badly about someone, then later realize I've judged without knowing the other's full situation.  And I realize the younger...kmm...kmm.. the older I get, the more forgiving I am about the mistakes we make.  Because I've done them too.  Never stop learning, eh?  We'd probably be bored not learning something new and unusual.

Oh!  Time to watch reruns!  Bye bye.

RobOT
Posted: Thursday, December 3, 2020 5:10 PM

Lizzie, please don't worry about what somebody posted or what they might think!  This wretched disease is making a trainwreck of OUR lives as well as the lives of our LOs.  We spend our precious time doing endless paper work, cleaning up poop (literally as well as figuratively), and trying to stay one step ahead of behaviors that change as soon as we've got a solution.  I'm still not able to say what I really think unless I'm ladling out advice that I've gained from decades of suffering through this crap with other people's LOs.  It's like my ability to just say what I really think is clogged up.  Please don't stop posting, you're on of the ones I always read because you have more to say than just the basics.  Love your stating your mind!
lizziepooh
Posted: Sunday, June 6, 2021 3:10 AM

Hahaha! I have no recollection of posting this and I am pretty sure it wasn’t this place that prompted it. But geesh, what a melodramatic reaction I made.

And thank you all for being so kindly about it. I appreciate it.

× Close Menu